HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for our programs you need to take the following steps:
1 Visit the website for more information on the programs and courses offered by the college.
2 Once you have carefully chosen the program you are interested in, collect and send the application materials to the International Trainings Center Office via e-mail - email@example.com:
- you need to fill in the Downloadable Application Form. You can find it on the bottom of this page
- please make sure you enclose all necessary documents:
- copy of your secondary school certificate/diploma with the final exam results
- copy of the official translation of your secondary school certificate if it is not in English or Hungarian
- proof of your English language exam certificate (e.g. TOEFL iBT min. 61 points or IELTS min. 5.0)
- copy of your passport’s photo-page(s). Passport needs to be valid for the whole length of the study period.
- proof of payment of the 95 EUR application fee – please note that it is not refundable and must be paid via bank transfer
Bank account details
Name of the bank:
FHB Bank ZRt.
Address of the bank:
1082 Budapest, Üllői út 48.
Bank account holder:
Budapesti Kommunikációs és Üzleti Főiskola
Bank account number:
SWIFT (BIC) code:
In ’comments’ section please write: your name,”application fee for ITC”
3 Please check the websites below for study visa and residence permit procedures:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Hungary: www.mfa.gov.hu
Office of Immigration and Nationality: www.bmbah.hu
4 Upon reception of your application materials and application fee, our staff at the International Training Center makes the decision about your admission and issues a Conditional Acceptance Letter if you are eligible for the program.
5 After receiving the Conditional Acceptance Letter, you need to transfer two semesters' tuition fee before the application deadline. Afrer the reception of your tuition fee, the final Acceptance Letter will be issued.
6 In case of further questions, contact our International Training Center Office – firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website: www.bkf.hu/en